Implementation of Management Systems
Extensive professional experience in the management of research, development, production and sales as well as a large number of implemented projects enable tti Technologietransfer und Innovationsförderung to offer valuable advice to companies and municipal institutions interested in developing and introducing management systems. The focus is on
- Establishment and maintenance of a certified quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001,
- Measurement and documentation of internal energy consumption and support for the establishment and certification of an energy management system according to ISO 50001,
- Implementation of environmental audits and preparation of environmental management systems according to DIN EN ISO 14001,
- Accompanying the certification of medical devices according to DIN EN ISO 14971,
- Support in implementing of management systems for testing and / or calibration, including sample measures according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 and
- Consulting and realization of a documented information security management system according to ISO 27001.
Through the implementation of numerous management systems, tti Technologietransfer und Innovationsförderung Magdeburg GmbH was able to secure additional competitive advantages for companies, meet statutory requirements and standardize processes. If you have the need for newly introducing or updating your management systems or if you need further information on this topic, please contact us.