Network and Co-Operation
By bundling competencies and knowledge, new innovative products, processes and services can emerge. The co-operation of different companies with different technical background as well as research and development facilities offers better market opportunities for business and research alike.
tti Technologietransfer and Innovationsförderung Magdeburg GmbH continues to support the establishment of professional clusters, co-operation networks as well as other alliances and
- Mediates potential partners from home and abroad,
- Organizes regional, interregional and international co-operation events,
- Facilitates professional and administrative steps of co-operation,
- Supports networking with project executing organisations
- Initiates and plans innovative development projects between co-operation partners
Such alliances are supported at national or federal level, as well as on a European scale. Current funding information can be found at the Federal Funding Advisory Service. For further information, please contact us.